The D39C Collaborative Grants
The purpose of The D39C Collaborative Grants are to enable D39C stakeholders to enhance the experience of the school’s students. The grants reflect D39C’s guiding principles, impact the greatest number of students and increase learner equity.
Grant Eligibility/ Requirements
- All stakeholders in D39C student learning are eligible to participate in The D39C Collaborative Grant program. This includes, but is not limited to LEDs, students, parents and vendors.
- Applicants must demonstrate how the project will impact student learning.
- The program/project/initiative must strongly and directly connect to D39C’s guiding principles.
- Once a grant is awarded, funds will be distributed through reimbursement or payment directly to the vendor/provider.
- Grantees will be required to demonstrate proof of learning and complete a brief reflection within 30 days of the completion of the project. (Note: Grants that will be implemented over a period of more than four months may be asked for a brief progress update at midway through the project.
- Grant applications must be submitted through the online form at least 45 days prior to project/program start date.
- Types of projects/programs may include, but are not limited to: faculty professional development, grade-span projects and student designed initiatives. Creativity and collaboration among stakeholders is highly encouraged.
Grants are reviewed by The D39C Collaborative Grants Committee on a rolling basis, February through May. Grants should be completed by June 30, 2019. All prospective grantees must complete the application. Grant applicants requesting more than $1000 will be required to make a brief presentation to the Grants Committee for consideration. The D39C Collaborative will distribute available funds (up to $32,000) on a first come, first serve basis, until dollars are no longer available for the academic year. Please note that grant dollars are limited. Applicants are encouraged to identify other funding sources before applying for a grant.
17050 Del Sur Ridge Road, San Diego, CA 92127 United States