The D39C Collaborative Grants Program
The purpose of The D39C Collaborative Grants program (Grants39) is to fund audacious ideas which enhance the experience of our learners at Design39Campus.
What Has the Grants Program Funded in the Past?
Take a look at the past 5 years with over $95,000 being disbursed for nearly 40 initiatives, at an average of $2,500 per grant.
Music Room Instruments ~$10K
No Place for Hate Education ~$5K
3D Printers ~$3K
Sensory Room ~$500
Grant Eligibility/ Requirements
The grants committee is seeking applications that
- Reflect D39C’s guiding principles
- Impact the greatest number of learners at D39C
- Provide opportunities for learners across grade spans and are inclusive to all learners.
The Grants Committee Chair can be reached at email@example.com
Grant requests should not already be funded by The D39C Collaborative operational budget
If you have any questions about the budget, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org
What happens next:
- The Grants Committee reviews applications monthly and in some cases requests additional information.
- Following the Grant Committee review and recommendations, applicants are notified.
- In some cases, Grantees will be asked to present their application at the next Collaborative Board Meeting.
*This process can take up to 45 days. Please take that into consideration before submitting an application.
17050 Del Sur Ridge Road, San Diego, CA 92127 United States